Recommended websites and books
Health related websites
- Micronutrient Info Center – Linus Pauling Institute – (Established by Linus Pauling in 1973 (Nobel Peace Prize Winner for Chemistry 1954))
- For unbiased research into human microbiology and health
- Examine – Independent Analysis on Supplements and Nutrition (Examine)
- Examine derive their income from research.
Elegant Themes Blog – Full of useful information and insights on their themes and plugins and more diverse articles on web development and business. Very clear and easy to understand.
Cancer related websites
- Integrative Medicine – Herbs and Botanicals – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC)
- A great tool for the public as well as healthcare professionals, can help you figure out the value of using common herbs and other dietary supplements. A pharmacist and botanicals expert manages and continually updates the database.