The Nutrient Bible
by Henry Osiecki
Comprehensively expanded and revised with up-to-date research. The Nutrient Bible is an invaluable text providing extensive profiles of over 100 Vitamins, Amino Acids, Minerals, Enzymes, Contingent Nutrients, Polyphenols, Flavonoids and Toxic metals.
It provides the latest comprehensive & practical information including:
- Comprehensive profiles of Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes, Amino Acids, Flavonoids and Polyphenols;
- Summary of nutrient modulators of regulatory pathways and molecular targets of carcinogenesis, metastasis and hypertension;
- The Drug/Nutrient relationship and the effects on nutritional status; Recommended Daily Dosages across age groups;
- Deficiency causes and symptoms indicating deficiency;
- Food sources containing Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes, Polyphenols and Amino Acids;
- Therapeutic uses for hundreds of illnesses and diseases;
- The Effects of high doses of synergetic nutrients;
- Overdosage and toxicity.